About Spring Kidz Early Learning Centre
Spring Kidz is a family owned and managed, 44 place centre catering for children from 6 weeks to 6 years. It is our aim to provide quality education and care catering to the individual needs, interests and wellbeing of all children in our care.
Management - Spring Kidz Bourkelands
Spring Kidz Early Learning Centre Bourkelands is a family run business providing quality education and care service to meet the needs of children, families and the local community. The Approved Providers are Rod and Kristiina Furner. The centre Director and Nominated Supervisor is Janelle McManus.
Management - Spring Kidz Kooringal
Spring Kidz Early Learning Centre Kooringal provides quality education and care service to meet the needs of children, families and the local community. The Approved Providers are Rod Furner and Karen Barnes. The Nominated Supervisor is Rod Furner.
Our staff are suitably qualified for their position in accordance with current legislation. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure we employ competent staff whom are able to;
- Be committed to building positive professional partnerships with all families
- Contribute to quality programming ensuring all individual children’s needs are met
- To ensure the safety and well being of all children
- To contribute to and follow our philosophy, policies and procedures
- Adhere to the Early Childhood Australia’s Code of Ethics, The Education and Care Children’s Services National Law and Regulations and the National Quality Framework.
- All staff are mandated by law to ensure they report any child they may believe is at risk of harm. All our staff are trained in the current Statement of Attainment in Child Protection.
- Have a trained first aid certificate
Information about our staff and their qualifications and skills will be displayed in the service for your information.