Spring Kidz Early Learning Centre is a family owned and managed, 44 place centre catering for children from 6 weeks to 6 years.
It is our aim to provide quality education and care catering to the individual needs, interests and wellbeing of all children in our care.
We strive to build positive relationships with our families and their children based on assertive, honest, respectful and two way communication and shared decision making in order to work towards a sense of trust and security for all our families. We value the contribution, experience and skills of all families and encourage an open door policy where you are welcome to participate and be involved. We embrace and celebrate the diversity and inclusiveness within our service.
Management - Spring Kidz Bourkelands
Spring Kidz Early Learning Centre Bourkelands is a family run business providing quality education and care service to meet the needs of children, families and the local community. The Approved Providers are Rod and Kristiina Furner. The centre Director and Nominated Supervisor is Janelle McManus.
Management - Spring Kidz Kooringal
Spring Kidz Early Learning Centre Kooringal provides quality education and care service to meet the needs of children, families and the local community. The Approved Provider is Rod Furner. The Nominated Supervisor is Rod Furner.
Our staff are suitably qualified for their position in accordance with current legislation. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure we employ competent staff whom are able to;
- Be committed to building positive professional partnerships with all families
- Contribute to quality programming ensuring all individual children’s needs are met
- To ensure the safety and well being of all children
- To contribute to and follow our philosophy, policies and procedures
- Adhere to the Early Childhood Australia’s Code of Ethics, The Education and Care Children’s Services National Law and Regulations and the National Quality Framework.
- All staff are mandated by law to ensure they report any child they may believe is at risk of harm. All our staff are trained in the current Statement of Attainment in Child Protection.
- Have a trained first aid certificate
Information about our staff and their qualifications and skills will be displayed in the service for your information.